Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Debug with Galaxy Nexus on Windows7

In case your adb doesn't show your new shiny Galaxy Nexus, it is probably because your OS doesn't have the required USB driver already installed.
On MacOSX everything went fine from the beginning, but on Windows 7 I couldn't manage to make it appear under the devices window (in DDMS perspective).

Then I found this thread on stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8371787/eclipse-doesnt-show-my-galaxy-nexus-with-android-4

Just install the 26MB driver (eek!) and everything should work fine.

7 comments:

  1. It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command
    best rpa training in bangalore
    rpa training in pune | rpa course in bangalore
    RPA training in bangalore
    rpa training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.
    https://www.tambaramtraining.com/web-designing-and-development-training-courses

    ReplyDelete